20 July 2013

TAG: Would you rather?

I saw this post on the lovely Sophie's blog and love these types of posts. They give such a different insight into the people behind the blogs, so I thought I'd give it a go!

1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all your palettes and eyeshadows?
I don't really use eyeshadow/palettes that much mainly because I'm not really great with eyeshadow! I constantly use eyeliner, lipstick etc. so I don't think I could live without them.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Anyone who knows me knows how attached I am to my hair, cutting it off would be heart breaking but I don't really want gross, dead hair! I'd probably end up chopping it of, as long as I could grow it back (and wear a wig, because nobody would want to see me with short hair).

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or pink cheek?
I don't think coral really suits my skin tone, so I'd probably go for pink.

4. If you had £1,000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Ooh this one is tough. I'd probably buy clothes, because I always need new clothes and have so much makeup already!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
How weird is this...? It'd be really messy and difficult to apply eyeliner as lipstick, so probably lippy as eyeliner.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
MAC, hands down.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow definitely. I don't really experiment with eyeshadow as much I do with lipstick.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
In the UK, it's basically winter all year round (with the exception of this year!). I'd probably wear winter clothes in summer.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I don't know. Probably dark nails, I'm a closeted goth and cannot resist a good old black nail!

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I'm guessing eyebrow kits/pencils come into eye products, so I'd have to give up my favourite lip products! I couldn't live without filling in my brows, I look like an alien without them and that wouldn't be fair for other people.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Messy buns seem to suit everyone but not me. I love a messy ponytail, or even a slicked back one, so ponytail it is!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I've never been a huge lip gloss fan. They are always sticky and I prefer matte lips! If it was lipstick or lip balm, it'd be another story, but I'd give up lip gloss. 

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I've got black hair, so sharpie would look better than none at all!
I'm going to tag anybody who reads this. Leave links to yours in the comments so I can have a little nosey!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment