18 July 2013

Favourite lip balms!

I'm so bad with lip balms, I have so many because I constantly feel like I need to pick one up whenever I've popped into Boots or Superdrug! My lips can get so dry and some lip balms I've tried barely do anything to help, especially Vaseline. I've never liked Vaseline, it's far too greasy and doesn't even hydrate my lips.


Carmex Lip Pot - £2.69 
The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter - £4
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm - £3.69
eos Lip Balm (Honeysuckle Honeydew) - £3.69

Everyone knows how great Carmex are for the lip care! I don't mind even mind the kind of medicinal smell to it, because it works so well for dry, chapped lips. It's my go-to lip care product in the winter months (or basically the entire year for the UK). 

I love this Body Shop lip butter ridiculous amounts! It smells so yum, coconut is one of my favourite scents ever. Coconut is super hydrating and it works wonders on dry lips. The only problem is that because it's a white colour, if you put too much on you can end up look like a walking dead person!

When I was in the USA I had some money left over on my last day and picked this Burt's Bees lip balm up in the drugstore. It smells of beeswax, obviously, but also a bit fruity because of the pomegranate. I usually use this lip balm when I want a hint of colour, but it is just as good for hydrating lips. I love that it is a little bit tinted, so I probably use it the most at the moment.

I also got the eos lip balm in the USA as they are easy to find over there! It has such an fresh, fruity scent. I originally got the strawberry flavoured one, but I didn't like the smell because it was too sweet, so I gave it to my sister. It's so hydrating but still light, so it doesn't feel really thick and greasy. 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I've always wondered about the eos balms. I go to America every year and I keep seeing them but haven't tried one yet, maybe I'll bring one back this year!

    Sophs x

    LaVieSophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get one next time you're there! Oh my god, I can't believe you get to go there every year! Beyond jealous.

      xx

      Delete
  2. I've got the Burt's Bees one in Pomegranate and The Body Shop. I've been thinking of getting EOS in Honeysuckle Honeydew. The packaging looks awesome.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they brilliant? I love the packaging it's so different!

      xo

      Delete