29 January 2013

L'oreal Studio Matt & Messy Salt Spray


Salt spray seems to be the new big thing, and I was curious about how good it was. So when I popped into Tesco and saw this on offer, I couldn't resist. Naturally, I have curly hair but it gets too tangled and messy without brushing. When I brush it though, the curls drop out. I thought this would be great to just give my hair more volume and that perfectly messy look.

I applied this dry hair and sorta ruffled it, just to give it some texture/volume. It instantly gave a beach-wave look, which is exactly what I wanted. I really liked how it gave my hair a little extra something. However, it did start looking like a mess later on but that could've been the wind though.

Overall, I did really like the product. It didn't really like the feel of the product on my hair, but I liked the results. The thing that I disliked most about this product was the smell, it smelt kind of like alcohol, which isn't great. I will use this again! I will probably apply it to damp hair and twist my hair round my fingers, like it suggests next time though.


p.s. how just brilliantly cute is this hair bow that my friend Khanada made for my birthday?! You can also wear them as bow ties, but I love it clipped on the front of a high ballet bun!

Ryan Gosling, hello. You should check out her etsy for some really beautiful handmade pieces from her and her Esme!


Do you think salt spray is as good as everyone says?

No comments:

Post a Comment